- MercyAscot Endoscopy was the first private endoscopy clinic to be opened in New Zealand
- Leading endoscopists choose MercyAscot Endoscopy for good reason - we provide outstanding care for patients and relentless focus on quality through ongoing and rigorous auditing
- Leading endoscopists choose to practice with us at our two convenient locations at Mercy Hospital in Epsom and on Auckland's North Shore in Takapuna (more information at the bottom of this page).
- Together, we offer a comprehensive service in Auckland
- Our team of professional highly experienced endoscopy nurses provides outstanding care, with a relentless commitment to quality that is second to none.
General Practitioners can refer their patients directly to MercyAscot Endoscopy, without patients needing to consult with a specialist first, by any of the following methods:
- GP referral hotline 0800 4 ENDOSCOPY (0800 43 63 67)
- Download the GP referral form (below)
- E-referral (via Healthlink) escopema.
We encourage all General Practitioners to use these services to ensure a seamless and timely delivery of the referrals.
Download the referral form